Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Dukan Diet

I have a couple of friends who have just done The Dukan Diet and they have both lost about 8kgs! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!! so fresh, healthy, fit and slim...

Apparently when you are on this diet you don't get hungry because you can eat as much as you want but only certain food groups such as; protein & low fat dairy. No fruits or veggies in the first 2 stages!

So if anyone is out there trying to shed some kg's for summer or just loose weight to feel healthy and happy about their bodies I recommend buying this book and giving it a shot.

Maybe you can look like Elle McPherson

Good Luck! let me know if you try it...

2 comments:

  1. No fruit or vegies! I wouldn't survive. I don't have enough self control for diets anyway... unfortunately for me!

    ReplyDelete